Thursday, November 6, 2008

WE WON !!!!



First things first. Ma Bell cut the phone off before it was time to pay the bill.I was at work when I heard McCain 8, Obama 3. I stayed and looked at the TV some more.Then it was McCain 16, Obama 3. I cut the Telly off and went back to work. Then I seen the brothers from Kenya dancing on TV. Then I turned it to Fox and then I knew , my boy President Pookie has won.Then I thought about him and his family and his sweet daughters.I worried.I think I'm going to worry for eight years.Every bigot in America HATES HIM.

Then there's California, some people that helped elected MY president have lost their right.I got your Mother Fuckin' backs.We can't fix the world in a day , but we can sure fuckin' try.

3 comments:

Tim Gunter said...

We must pray for Pres.-elect Obama and his family for their safety. I am happy he won. I have been praying for him from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help, Kid.

We will keep Barack safe. If anyone harms him, there will be hell to pay.

Anonymous said...

Obama's safety has always been a concern for me (at least since he started running for pres). And I am disappointed in the people of California, my home state, for showing themselves to be bigots and haters and opponents of equal rights for all.