Saturday, March 14, 2009

White Riot

I got this piece of shit from this blog:http://scogginsnoggin2.blogspot.com/
The PUNKS blog is called Jo-Joe Politico. Below are his words.




This video is being played around the blogosphere. I recommend it to you.

I do not recommend this video to you to promote insurrection, unless that be necessary, but to help you understand the frustration I, and other conservatives, have with ignoring the Constitution in favor of some personal agenda.

Ignoring the Constitution is like the head referee of an NFL game ignoring the rulebook...or changing it in the middle of a play, only much more serious.

Yet President BO, having sworn to defend and protect it, has already begun to ignore it on this the 45th day of his War on Achievement.

(I do not know what is happening with my comment thingy. Sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesn't. If you have trouble, click on the "DAY 45" title and you'll be able to comment.)

No comments: