Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WHAT PART OF SUPPORT SEN.OBAMA DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ?



This is getting really nutty.This was on Taylor Marsh blog.I don't trust Taylor, but even SHE backs Sen.Obama.



See Ya...Wouldn't Want to Be Ya posted by dawn
06.09.2008 - 9:57 pm

I have decided I don't want to just stay home and not vote or vote for an Independent, or the Green Party, or even write Hillary in. I am not watering down my vote AGAINST OBAMA.

I want to cast a vote which WILL CAUSE THE DNC, THE LIBERAL ELITE, THE FAWNING MEDIA, and DIE HARD DEMOCRATS WHO SUPPORT AN AMORAL & HYPOCRITICAL PARTY NO MATTER IF THEY BASH WOMEN (or allow it) THE MOST PAIN POSSIBLE.

And that means VOTING REPUBLICAN.

I think it would send an extremely STRONG message to these election stealing crooks that I HAVE HAD IT!!!!

SO I AM VOTING FOR MCCAIN. IN FACT, I AM VOTING A STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN TICKET. Why? Because I think downstream Democrats have not done much in the way of speaking out either. They are JUST AS BAD AS OBAMA and his screwed up minions.

Candy Crowley asked Obama how he will reach out to female Clinton supporters. His answer (in a nutshell)..."I will tell the 45 year old woman trying to pay for college that I have a plan and McCain doesn't. Same thing for health care." HUH? Is this guy really so STUPID he thinks he can PANDER to me with that nonsense?

What he should do is get on his knees (with his vile Hillary-hating wife at his side) and beg the forgiveness of every single women and caucasian who had to listen to his manipulative trashing of a capable, brilliant, and qualified candidate they ARE NOT WORTHY TO KISS THE SHOES OF.

And guess what...even if they did that I would not vote for him. WAY TOO LITTLE WAY TOO LATE.

NEWSFLASH, Barack:

I do not care about paying for college or healthcare one bit as much as I care about sending you, the DNC, and your cult a VERY STRONG MESSAGE that goes like this:

I AM OUTTA HERE!

And while we are at it, here is a list of other issues I am not so worked up about as your dreadful misogyny and reverse racism. Believe me when I say that I will gladly suspend caring about these issues for at least the next four years:

Abortion rights

The war in Iraq

Women's rights

Equal pay for equal work

The rich getting richer


This democratic Presidential campaign has shown me these are issues you Dems use to PANDER to women for their votes...THANK YOU for helping me recognize you do not care about these things any more than the Republicans do.

If you did care about women's issues, you WOULD NOT HAVE IDLY STOOD BY WHILE OBAMA SUPPORTERS CHEATED IN CAUCUSES, HILLARY WAS DEMEANED AS A WOMAN AND WAS CHARACTERIZED AS A RACIST.

I like men, and I do not feel put down by doing NICE THINGS FOR THEM. I will gladly wait on men hand and foot, bring them pipes and slippers, bake cookies for them, cook breakfast in bed for them, and smile sweetly. SO DO NOT THREATEN ME WITH THE LOSS OF MY RIGHTS AS A WOMAN, because it ain't gonna work.

I have never had a man I did something nice for pat me on the head like an obedient puppy, tell me to check my brain at the door and fall in line. Unlike the DNC...they are usually KIND, APPRECIATIVE and DO NOT TAKE ME FOR GRANTED.

Sign me...Lysistrata
Comments (4)

No comments: