Friday, October 10, 2008

YOU KNOW FOX DID THIS !!!

I got this from KellyBelle at Ephphatha(damn I spelled it right this time). FOX has infiltrated ACORN.There was never any REAL voter fraud in Cleveland until I heard of J.Kenneth Blackwell.


Or as my friend ShawnsandLisa said, "Why is it always Cleveland?" According to the NYPost simple-ass Freddie Johnson filled out 72 separate voter-registration cards over an 18-month period for ACORN.

"Sometimes, they come up and bribe me with a cigarette, or they'll give me a dollar to sign up," said Freddie Johnson, 19. "The ACORN people are everywhere, looking to sign people up. I tell them I am already registered. The girl said, 'You are?' I say, 'Yup,' and then they say, 'Can you just sign up again?' "

SMH. That sound like some ol' stupid Cleveland shit, too. When Freddie is not working a cellphone kiosk in downtown Cleveland, he's busy uplifting the race by selling his vote for a Kool. For a forty, you can own him.
Why? Why? Why, when a Black man is running for president, would you register to vote 72 times? That don't even make no sense! Did they force the pen in his hand? Did he need cigarette money that bad? And who are these simple ass people they are hiring at ACORN? "Just sign it anyway"! See, these kids in Cleveland don't have history or social studies class, so they have no idea how they are insulting the ancestors who fought for their right to vote.

Ooh, I know where he work too. I'ma fight him in his face.


This guy ain't stupid, he got paid big time.I'm willing to bet that he got police protection at his house.Cuz if you or your friends are reading this I guess you know the whole world hates your dumb ass.I'm gonna pray for you.If I was you I go to the media(not Fox) and tell them who put you up to it.Fox been sayin' this shit for three or four months.World put 2+2 together.

Remember the Criminals Gone Wild videos that were on Bill Oreilly's show.The same type of people.Who admits to doing a crime they can go to prison for?Once this fool goes to jail so will the FOX people that put him up to it.The same people that run Operation Chaos.

No comments: