Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Payback is a mother




I hate punks and bullies. Some say that God helps those who help themselves,I feel that Rev.Wright should help himself to kickin' Oreilly's butt.In the cartoon world no one is hurt, no harm no foul.But in real life Oreilly has hurt a lot of lives. Yes I'm a softy but I'm not like Bill. I don't use a vibrator on myself while my wife is upstairs and I'm rappin' to a girl on the phone.Payback is a mother and Fox News has a lot of karma to pay for. 4,000 soldiers dead, 3,000 in 9/11 that didn't need to die if only Condi didn't throw that damn piece of paper away.Gas at almost $4.00 a gallon. Food shortages and we are worried what Rev.Jeremiah Wright said (even though it was the damn truth).I think all those people that voted for Hillary because of racism need their butts kick ... literally, by Jeremiah Wright.

No comments: