Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dis is not Free Europe, Its Pirate Satellite !

Comment by kid
April 5th, 2008 at 4:25 am
Hey Geri,

What happen to the Arab bashing ? Most Arabs in the US are Christian.I WARNED YOU.Why were you making fun of someones middle name.It was fun before . Ya’ll even told Greta the jokes. Who sorry now?Maybe all of your racist friends can buy the stock. No its going down.By, I love Ya.todays lesson racism does’nt work.


Comment by spitzered
April 5th, 2008 at 4:25 am
I’m starting for feel lonely, all my buddies gone sweepy bye.

I guess I gotta go too.


Comment by Geri M in NH
April 5th, 2008 at 4:24 am
SPITZERED, THERE ARE SO MANY LOOP HOLES IN THE IRS SYSTEM, I’M SURE IT IS!

Comment by spitzered
April 5th, 2008 at 4:22 am
I wonder, if you give money to our own Presidential library, is that a charitable contribution?
Not saying they did of course, just wondering.


Comment by spitzered
April 5th, 2008 at 4:23 am
Comment by concerned
April 5th, 2008 at 4:17 am

naw dude, Im in SE Asia. Its 5 pm here.


Comment by Geri M in NH
April 5th, 2008 at 4:22 am
Night all! It was fun and frustrating, but all in all a good night! Had fun!


Comment by spitzered
April 5th, 2008 at 4:22 am
I wonder, if you give money to our own Presidential library, is that a charitable contribution?
Not saying they did of course, just wondering.


Comment by Geri M in NH
April 5th, 2008 at 4:20 am
nIGHT…I’M ON THE EASTCOAST TOO..NH DAH!


Comment by Geri M in NH
April 5th, 2008 at 4:19 am
CONCERNED: I THINK I HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY ZEN TEACHINGS….THEY JUST REALLY GET ME WHEN I START TO GET TIRED AND GET SUCKED IN EVERY TIME! I PISS MYSELF OFF WHEN I DO THAT.


Comment by concerned
April 5th, 2008 at 4:17 am
nite spitzered, i’ve gotta go too. i see you are on the west coast, I am on the east coast. and planning to go to zoo early a.m. um, maybe five hours from now. ttyl. gn all.


Comment by Geri M in NH
April 5th, 2008 at 4:17 am
DEBORAH, AS SOMEONE ELSE HERE SAID TONIGHT…PROBABLY THE CLINTON LIBRARY AND I THINK THEY THEN TAKE IT OUT THE OTHER END FOR THEMSELVES!

Comment by Deborah
April 5th, 2008 at 4:15 am
Comment by vli
April 4th, 2008 at 11:04 pm

The 10 mill they paid towards Charity I thought was generios…

#######################

Oh yeah. I won’t believe it until I see the receipts. Show me the receipts Hillary.


Comment by spitzered
April 5th, 2008 at 4:16 am
I watched Jon with Lynn Cheney was on, he was a little stymied.
I actually agree with Bill when he rants about Pharm companies. But thats it.
But not enough to watch either one, only took once to get there drift.
My Son actually like the Cobert report, but he likes South Park too.


Comment by concerned
April 5th, 2008 at 4:16 am
bye Cindy Lou, chill out, don’t upset. but if you can’t take the heat stay out of the frying pan. LOL.


Comment by Jerrie
April 5th, 2008 at 4:16 am
Yeah, I have to be up early. (Its after 1AM here Spitzered). But it has been fun. Give me a holler when Tom Cruise starts jumping on the couch for Obama. LMFAO. Goodnight all!


Comment by Deborah
April 5th, 2008 at 4:15 am
Comment by vli
April 4th, 2008 at 11:04 pm

The 10 mill they paid towards Charity I thought was generios…

#######################

Oh yeah. I won’t believe it until I see the receipts. Show me the receipts Hillary.


Comment by concerned
April 5th, 2008 at 4:15 am
Cindy Lou,
Nothing you say or do affects me. I am above your nonsense. What do yo think about the lobotomy of a chili pepper?


Comment by Geri M in NH
April 5th, 2008 at 4:11 am
nO DISRESPECT, BUT THANK GOD!

Comment by CindyLou
April 5th, 2008 at 4:10 am
This has been fun, as much as I hate it, I am out!!!


Comment by Geri M in NH
April 5th, 2008 at 4:10 am
CONCERNED:

I AGREE, I CAN’T WATCH THAT SHOW AT ALL!

Comment by concerned
April 5th, 2008 at 4:08 am
Geri,
Hassleback deserves credit like you say. That is the only reason I watched for the short haul in the first place. But as you say, one against four and sometimes five even a giant couldn’t handle that sometimes. But after even before Rosie went off her rocker, I had to give up on Hassleback as she was fighting a loosing battle.
Spitzered,
I don’t watch Jon or Bill M. because they are a waste of time. But know enough about what their philosophies are and for that reason avoid them.


Comment by CindyLou
April 5th, 2008 at 4:10 am
This has been fun, as much as I hate it, I am out!!!


Comment by Geri M in NH

No comments: