Saturday, March 22, 2008

He was riddin her dirrty, he was riddin her dirrty.

Many people said that the races can come together and talk about problems. That sh!t ain't happin' on Fox. Fox stands for Fuckin' Old Xenaphobes. His minister said something anti-american and racist, yea when the FUCK that happen ?. Now while I was watching the channel that Barack and black people control .Ohh.. I.. sorry there is none. While watching Fox I heard everything, even that Rev. Wright was the problem on the stock market.

Radio is diferent people are more polite and truthful. I heard Michael Gallagher and Liar Ingrate, Oops I mean Laura Ingraham say that that Rev.Wright said Bill was Riddin' her dirrty, riddin' her dirrty. How can you talk about such things in front of children ? Shame on you , what type of ministry is that. For anyone that haven't got their Michael Medved Ebonic to Idiot(Asshole Edition ) translation let me explain. I do not know what Mike and Liar means by riddin' her dirty. I do know what riddin' dirty is. DWI, no license,fake license plates, drugs, or guilty of a crime is riddin'dirty. Don't believe me ? Ask your eight year old. They made it sound like it was oral sex. I just laugh while they spoke of it for a while. Damn, they can't understand fuckin' english.Let's throw them out of the country. Dammit, this is America learn to speak American, just like the rest of us. I know the good Rev . must have fooled you into thinking that it was about head , because when he was on stage he leaned his head back , got patted on the back andput his left hand up as if he was driving a car. He even swung his hips while doing that. If you are driving a car listening to music and having fun (no sex) , your ass would be riddin' dirty too.

Now fox said he said something racist, hell you can't even tell he wasn't riddin dirty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup Kid.

Gonna put you on my blogroll,if you don't mind.

Just to inform man. If that's not agreeable,just say and I'll remove.

Peace.

kid said...

No problem .

Anonymous said...

Fucking Old Xenophobes. That's the truth, Kid.