Friday, February 8, 2008

Welcome to the Terrordome

I got so much trouble on my.., wait. I ain't Chuck D , but we are living it the Terrordome.The concept of "thug life" was invented by Raygun. "Rugged Individualism" was a idea that republicans used to tell brothers to go get your own job. Well they are . Since Oliver "dope man" North started the Iran-Contra thing, his boys at the CIA helped make crack dealer a honorable profession.They helped formed the seeds of the Crips and the Bloods. Don't believe me?, listen to any NWA record "California home of the rock"(crack).Think about it the CIA did this. How do you get the people to by this, they have a Psy/Op division that uses psycology to get into peoples minds. Remember Manuel Noreiga? The same people are trying to get another Bush court appointee, to get put in a position to absolve him of any action . A get out of jail free card.Back to the ghetto, my home is your home, welcome to the terrordome.

No comments: