Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beck quits job to help the"kids"





Oh my God what a great American. It seems like Glenn Beck wasn't fired, but quit Fox to save the young people of America. Last time I heard that Glenn help the young was in 1990 and it was allegedly some sort of murder. He doesn't have too good a track record with young women. This week he attacked Megan McCain for making a skin cancer awareness commercial.

Where did Glenn get this audience of collegians? Maybe they don't know that Republicans are trying to take money away from college programs or that Republicans are trying to "spoil" the votes of college students. Too bad there wasn't any students from The University of Wisconsin, the University of Madison, or any of the other fine institutions in Wisconsin. Maybe they could have told their companions how the right treats college people. Many times on Fox they're called stupid. Maybe they don't know who Beck is or maybe the Fox florist found some pretty cheap "plants" for Beck's studio.

Speaking of brainwashing it looks like Mike Huckabee will not run for President. I think he's too busy selling his fake revisionists history. I wonder if there are any episodes on COINTELPRO, Civil rights, or Women's Sufferage? Believe me this is NOT for Children, this is being marketed for old bigots to buy for their Grandkids. If you don't want them to flunk or being humiliated by the other kids please don't buy it for them. It seem s as if the Republicans want to indoctrinate another generation to hate people. Hate is taught it's not born into people. It's passed on from generation to generation.





From the Broadway Musical South Pacific:


You've got to be taught to hate and fear,you've got to be fear year to year,It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear, you've got to be carefully taught.You've got to be taught to be afraid of people whose eyes are oddly made,and people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,you've got to be carefully taught.You've got to be taught before it's too late, before you are six or seven or eight, to hate all the people your relatives hate,you've got to be carefully taught!

1 comment:

Mary Mayhem said...

I love the letter Meghan wrote to Beck. Beck is batshit cray-cray and these college kids are just as cray. Their parents did a job on them. Stupid usually breeds stupid. Every once in a while, some kids rebel and break the cycle. It can be a bad or good thing, depending on who the parents are. Lucky for me, my parents were democrats, and I rebelled by being even more liberal. You are so correct though about hate and fear being taught. Sometimes I think hate and fear are one in the same. Some kids ARE intelligent enough to make their own decisions when faced with choices about hate and fear though, even at a ripe young age. This is good. My dad's parents were pretty racist per se, and my dad never denounced it (still angers me). I heard that crap their entire life, and it never rubbed off on me. I can actually remember how uncomfortable it made me feel at a really young age, like I just internally knew it was wrong. The schools I went to early on in life had a ton of racism in them, but I never picked a side or let it rub off, and I condemned it. Maybe I just didn't understand what all the hype was about, but I couldn't see what was so different about someone just because they lived on the other side of the city than me. We all played soccer together, had sleepovers with pizza, nintendo and hair braiding, and that was good enough for me. Besides, who the hell are a bunch of Cajun kids to judge anyone? We suck on crawfish heads and stumble down puke and piss covered streets showing our jubblies to strangers for cheap plastic beads and coins once a year...Glen Beck = Evil Wizard on top of the hill like Gargamel from the Smurfs.