Monday, June 21, 2010

Glenn Beck wants to take a dump on "The Dream".



Glenn Beck wants to take a shit on the memory of Dr.King. On August 28th the day Emmitt Till was murdered, the day Dr. W.E.B.DuBois died he wants to go to the Lincoln Memorial and take a shit on the memory of Dr. King.There's more information on Daily Kos.

Marc Morial, President, National Urban League: "We're going to get together because we are not going to let Glenn Beck own the symbolism of Aug. 28th, 2010. Someone said to me, 'Maybe we shouldn't challenge him. Maybe we should just let him have it.' I was like, 'Brother, where have you been? Where is your courage? Where is your sense of outrage?' We need to collaborate and bring together all people of good will, not just Black people, on Aug. 28 to send a message that Glenn Beck's vision of America is not our vision of America."



bigot beck

3 comments:

Tim Gunter said...

I'm glad you're back.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Good to see you back Kid, I missed you. I've been busy with another project that I'm working on, so I don't blog on a daily basis like I used to. Someone kept highjacking my blog periodically.

kid said...

What's up Tim?:

I'm glad to be back.

Granny:

I hope you get better and good luck on the Book.