Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Joe the Plunger



Joe the Plunger is at it again.I know he's from Ohio but don't blame me. This is what he said:

People don't understand the dictionary--it's called queer. Queer means strange and unusual. It's not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we're supposed to do--what man and woman are for. Now, at the same time, we're supposed to love everybody and accept people, and preach against the sins. I've had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children.

If the Republicans keep it up there's only going to be one party left.

3 comments:

lincolnperry said...

I have to echo Aunt Jemimas Revenge on this one Kid, this cats 15 minutes has gone into overtime, and needs to end. The sad reality is that white people allow a mediocrity amongst there ranks but require exceptional talent from black folks.
How many brothers do you know owing back taxes, bad credit and no professional license could get these breaks or even a platform!

kid said...

Hey linc , and he's a journalist.All he has to do for the rest of his live is to be white and happy and shut up.He don't have to work a day again in his life.He never had to anyway.

lincolnperry said...

I wonder what type of GOP kickback he got during the campaign for his attempted saboteur!