Saturday, January 31, 2009

I shut them down

January 31st, 2009 10:09 AM Eastern
Note to GretaWire bloggers
by Greta Van Susteren

Because I promised you the behind the scenes, I figure I should alert you to the fact there is a good chance that I will shut down GretaWire soon. As you might have guessed, it is really time consuming (I do it alone) and I am trying to think what else I can do on the web. I would like to expand into other areas. It has been lots of fun blogging and building GretaWire with all of you but I, probably like you, like to dream about doing other things - whatever that may be. You know I love technology, and I love to learn — and thus I may want to try something completely different on the web. I am reaching out for new ideas. If you have some ideas, post them as I am open for ideas (and actually seeking them.)
Comment by Raku Artist
January 31st, 2009 at 10:25 am

We support whatever you decide to do Greta.
I felt sickened last night when I signed on and saw all the hatred. There are people who will have won…the “Kid Funkadelics” whose purpose has been to shut down the information sharing, and because of that, I feel a little bothered. I will hope that isn’t your reason.

I will miss my ability to exercise my first amendment right here and I will miss my “blog friends” but I will miss most of all, feeling as though I had a voice.
Thank you for your efforts and hard work.

Comment by Jo Anne M.
January 31st, 2009 at 10:26 am

Maybe Kid did call Al-Waleed.

3 comments:

earl said...

Not shutdown yet, and here is some more racism from Friday. Just curious did she ban your IP?

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/02/06/open-thread-blog-387/all-comments/#comments
Comment by Judi
February 6th, 2009 at 12:58 pm
Michael Steele is a man. Obama is proving himself to be a n**&gr.

February 6th, 2009 at 12:04 pm
Obama is driving me to the point where I might slip, and make a joke about “‘coons in the White House”!

kid said...

Hey earl what's up? The crowd over there made a list of people to band and I was number one.Actually I'm honored.Greta still debating over it,but people are slamming her site hard.Sooner or later people will see how sick these people are.

earl said...

I was on the list too (different name, bet you can guess.) Pretty sure she banned my IP. It is the biggest collection of right wing craziness ever assembled! Keep up the good work!